Saturday, February 13, 2010

An open letter to ice

Dear Ice,
While I appreciate the fact that you have your uses (for instance, it would be terribly difficult to ice skate without you, and the entire movie "Blades of Glory" would mean nothing without you) I hereby respectfully request that you refrain from populating the roads on which I walk.

I am sure you have noticed by now that I am not a coordinated person.

And when you hide underneath several inches of snow, it is sometimes difficult for me to remember that you are there.

I would appreciate it, then, if you would cease making me fall very ungracefully on my ass as I am attempting to walk home. I mean, really. One moment I am happily tottering along, and the next moment, I am flailing on the ground, thinking Oh my God, everything hurts....

Respectfully,
That one girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment