Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jacked out of my jacket

It takes me about an hour to school (Stockholm Universitet). First, I walk about 1.25km to the station, where I can take either a commuter train or a bus. Normally, I take a bus for about 15 minutes, and then hop on the underground to the school station.

Yesterday, I missed the bus (of course) so instead I took the commuter train, and then took another bus all the way to school. This other bus is on a much more popular route, so it was standing room only. So I've got my headphones on, hanging on to dear life to the pole so I don't topple over. I'm uncoordinated, so this is not an easy task for me.

About halfway to school, I pull my phone out of my pocket to check the time and then I shove it back. When I get to school, I wanted to check the time so that I wouldn't be late to class. I reach into my pocket.... and it's not there.

Yup, on my 1 month anniversary of being in Sweden, I got pickpocketed on the bus. AWESOME.

0 comments:

Post a Comment