Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Note to self

I took a Latin dance class in the fall of 2009. We learned steps to Meringue, Cha-cha, and Salsa. I had a ton of fun (and had a pretty fantastic partner) and even though I sucked pretty bad (I'm uncoordinated, as we've covered) I would totally do it again, even though I haven't actually danced since my final, which was in December.

So my dad flew into Sweden today (he does work here on occasion) so chances are, he will come check out my dwelling at some point in the next few days. Obviously, I am now frantically cleaning everything, and, like everyone else on the planet, I blast my music when I clean (and dance like a fucking loser, but hey. You do it too, don't deny it).

Of course, my playlist then decides to play the song we had to perform for our final in that Latin Dance class, and I, high off goofiness, decide to attempt to remember the moves.

Bad idea.

Especially when, after about 10 seconds, I realized I couldn't remember the moves at all, and instead jumped about like an even bigger loser, and crashed into my bureau, which sent all the books on it cascading down onto the floor, creating an even bigger mess for me to clean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment