Sunday, March 21, 2010

Some random thoughts

Because I have failed to update in almost a month, but it's past midnight and I can't really form anything coherent.

- I have discovered the "naturgodis" section of ICA. Dried pineapple covered in yoghurt? YES PLEASE. They're like crack.

- I am invited to my cousin's daughter's birthday party. I have never met this cousin. By extension, I have never met her daughter. I decided to be thoughtful and buy her a present. It was her first birthday, after all! So I bought a classic toy... A wooden turtle on wheels. Cute. Then I got home and realized the girl is turning TEN, not ONE. Back to the store, only to find it's closed. Just another thing to do tomorrow morning, awesome.

- I no longer need to wear my subzero boots out.
- I need to buy some of those plastic waterproof boots.

- Root canals are not fun. Also expensive.

- It's difficult to make friends in Sweden. I know this, because it's Saturday night and I have nowhere to be and no one to hang out with, which kind of blows.

- My high school in the US was approximately 60% Asian... yet I learned how to eat with chopsticks first in Sweden, of all things.

- Swedish guys look a lot like girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment